BBN’s fitness program enhances performance by :
- Reducing body fat (become leaner)
- Increasing LBM (muscle)
- Increasing endurance
- Increasing strength
- Increasing agility
- Enabling athletes to perform at higher work loads through appropriate hormonal systems
A high carb diet causes the body to reduce oxygen transfer to muscles, increases hunger and cravings and uses blood sugar and glycogen as fuel sources instead of accessing stored body fat for energy.
The protein content of the BBN wellness program ensures the promotion of growth hormone release, improves recovery time, and provides the building blocks for muscle regeneration.
- Release stored fat from adipose tissue for energy and dilate blood vessels causing increased oxygen to the muscles.
- Enhance Growth Hormone production leading to burning fat for energy and rebuilding of muscle (gain LBM and muscles more dense).
- Calories cut by 50% (of carbo loading diet) causing the athlete to use stored body fat as the primary energy. Therefore the athlete becomes leaner and more efficient.
- Blood sugar levels are more balanced and constant reducing cravings and hunger.
- Fatty acids are released faster and glycogen is conserved resulting in increased muscle endurance.
- Stored body fat is used for energy at rest and training.
- Increased oxygen transfer.
- Reduced muscle fatigue.
- Stable blood sugar resulting in enhanced mental alertness.
BBN prescribes a diet and supplement regime to help you lose weight without exercise.