An eating plan to help you gain maximum results for your training and competitions!
A Body Balancing program can enhance performance by :
- Reducing your body fat (become leaner)
- Increasing your LBM (muscle)
- Increasing your endurance
- Increasing your strength
- Enabling athletes to perform at higher workloads
A high-carb diet can cause the body to reduce oxygen transfer to muscles, therefore increasing hunger and cravings and using blood sugar and glycogen as fuel sources instead of accessing stored body fat for energy.
The protein content of the BBN performance program ensures the promotion of growth hormone release, improves recovery time, and provides the building blocks for muscle regeneration.
- Releases stored fat from adipose tissue for energy and dilate blood vessels causing increased oxygen to the muscles
- Enhanced growth hormone production leading to burning fat for energy and rebuilding of muscle
- Cuts significant amounts of calories (of carbo-loading diet) causing the athlete to use stored body fat as the primary energy
- Reduced blood sugar levels & reduced cravings and hunger
- Increased muscle endurance
- Increased oxygen transfer
- Reduced muscle fatigue
- Stable blood sugar resulting in enhanced mental alertness
*Disclaimers: Results may vary based on an individual’s requirements and compliance with Body Balancing’s programs and protocols