Increase Energy and Performance with a Healthy Eating Plan for Your Training and Fitness!
Our Perth based Dietitian and Nutritionists assist recreational and professional athletes to enhance their performance in all areas based on their requirements, whether burning body fat, building strength and endurance, stabilising blood sugar levels, bulking up muscle or all of these together.
We guide you with specific eating guidelines which can significantly enhance your performance by :
- Reducing your body fat (become leaner)
- Increasing your LBM (Muscle)
- Increasing your endurance
- Increasing your strength
- Enabling athletes to perform at higher workloads
The protein content and balance utilised in the Body Balancing Nutrition approach improves recovery time, and provides the building blocks for muscle regeneration.
We will start with a FREE 45 minute Consultation to discuss your sport requirements and how we can help you achieve these.
We’ll also do a FREE body composition scan on our InBody 570 and show you a detailed analysis report including your:
- Percentage body fat
- Visceral fat level (the nasty disease-causing fat surrounding your abdominal organs)
- Skeletal muscle density
- Your ideal weight, including your muscle and body fat requirements, based on the health guidelines for men and women in sport.
Benefits of a proven eating plan:
- Releases stored fat from Adipose tissue for energy and dilate blood vessels causing increased oxygen to the muscles
- Cuts significant amounts of calories (of carb-loading diet) causing the athlete to used stored body fat as the primary energy
- Reduced blood sugar levels & reduced cravings and hunger
- Increased muscle endurance
- Increased oxygen transfer
- Reduced muscle fatigue
- Stable blood sugar resulting in enhanced mental alertness
If life is catching up with you, and your energy levels are not coping, it’s time to make a change. Too much stress and the wrong nutrition will compound the lethargy you’re feeling and the strain your body and mind are constantly under.
“Once you learn the right way, you’ll know better for the rest of your life!”
*Disclaimers: Results may vary based on an individual’s requirements and compliance with Body Balancing’s programs and protocols