Measuring Your Visceral Fat (the nasty fat)
- Visceral fat envelops the organs, namely the heart, liver and spleen, placing extra pressure on their functions and is a leading factor in the onset of heart disease, Diabetes 2, high cholesterol and certain cancers
- Visceral fat is disease causing fat and is different from ‘subcutaneous’ fat, which is the fat just beneath the skin
- This dangerous fat is collected around the abdominal area, and inside the abdomen, making it an extremely hazardous side effect of weight gain
- Knowing and measuring your Visceral Fat level can motivate you to lose weight and get healthier for your long term health
If you’re struggling to lose weight, and therefore worried about your visceral fat level please phone our friendly team at Body Balancing Nutrition in Perth now on (08) 9388 1166 or contact us via our web form, for your FREE Clinical Fat Loss Consultation (Valued at $139).
In this FREE 45 minute consultation, your body will be analysed by an InBody 570, which is TGA approved and medical grade technology. The InBody 570 measures your body composition in terms of water, fat, protein, muscle, bone mineral levels and is also able to measure your current visceral fat level. This device is extremely accurate and allows you to see where your body is currently at.
Here’s what we will also cover in your FREE consultation…
- Learn the REAL reasons why you are still carrying weight
- Find out if your hormones may be stopping you achieve your ideal weight (in both male & female)
- Learn tips to increase your energy and stamina levels through better food choices
- Understand what your target body weight should be based on your age, height, sex and body type.
We’ll show you a detailed, customised body composition analysis report including your:
- Percentage body fat
- Visceral fat level (the nasty disease-causing fat surrounding your abdominal organs)
- Skeletal muscle density
- Your ideal weight, including your muscle and body fat requirements, based on the health guidelines for men and women.
At the end of this FREE 45 minute consultation, when you understand more about our science and fact based approach and how we can help, you then decide the next step.
If you would like our Nutritionists and Dietitian’s assistance to get your Visceral Fat to a healthy level, help you successfully lose weight as well as boost your energy and vitality, then we can. If not, at least you will have a clear understanding of where you are currently at with your visceral fat reading, and also take away some new knowledge on how to improve your health and wellness on your own.
“Once you learn the right way, you’ll know better for the rest of your life!”
Disclaimer: Results may vary based on each individual’s requirements and compliance with Body Balancing’s programs and protocols.